Old 07-10-2010, 04:57 AM
CraftsByRobin

Originally Posted by AkAngel
I love the freedom of choosing our blocks to go with the fabrics we receive from each other.It allows to try somany different patterns and/or techniques in my opinion that is the uniqueness and fun of it. I agree I would like to see it go to a lesser #of blocks.
the Quilt Bee swap offers you theme choice if that is the way you choose to go.
However lets remember April has been so gracious and kind to coordinate this for us and she will decide how it should work next round. There will be those that can do it and there will be others who will decide they will wait til another time its o.k. we all have other commitments.
I'm not sure yet whether round 3 is a go for me or not but I have so enjoyed this swap I will be back for sure.
Thanks April for all you've done.
Muriel
I have loved doing this swap and really enjoyed the learning and seeing different ways of doing things ...

I meant no disrespect of April or of the way the swap was created or set up ... just thowing out suggestions of thinking of different ways so folks could participate ...

I apologize if I upset anyone or hurt your feelings April ... it truly was not my intent.