Old 07-10-2010, 06:39 PM
OdessaQuilts

Okay, I think (fingers crossed) that I've gotten rid of the buggies that were plaguing me the last couple of days, so have been sewing like the dickens yesterday and today. Monday, the mailman will be busy, because squishies will be on their way to the following:

Tink121272
AKAngel
Detonlisas
Rere
Craftymainemom
Kysmommy2
Collettakay
Mistiliz
Suedonnie
Star
Nancyinlouisiana
Norbanaquilts
Sandiannie
Karen
Oatw13
Buddy'smom
Craftsbyrobin
Mishinjim
Jetnica

And I have a few more I am working on, so hopefully I can add to this list.

I know that I will likely have 4 or 5 that will be sent late, but not too late.

I did receive 3 squishies in the past couple of days from:
Mistiliz
Neoma
AkAngel

Thanks, ladies, I love them.

A question for Mosher92: did you receive the block I sent you? I know I made it, but do not have the date I mailed it on my sheet; if you didn't receive it, let me know and I will look again for it (or make another), but I'm hoping you did get it and I just missed the post.

And finally, April, sign me up for Boom 3.0. I love the extra month to complete; it's helpful. I do like 36, but if you feel it would be best to drop down to 24 or 32 or something else, I'm okay with that, too.

This has really been such a lot of fun. I'm loving all the ideas I'm getting by some of these fabrics! That's part of my problem: I get too many ideas for some of these and then have to pick and choose what to do with your fabrics. There are a few, I will admit, that "stump" me, but in the end I try to come up with something nice to do with them. And when all else fails, a simpler 2-color block (churn dash, lady of the lake, etc.) is always a good choice.

I do try to do something unique for each of you, but there are times when I get one block done and liked the process and the results so much that I find myself repeating the block again and again for others. Even simple blocks look terrific when they are well-made.

Odessa