Old 07-11-2010, 01:04 PM
oatw13

April - Hope you have a great birthday! Thank you for everything you have done with this group. :)

As for 3.0, please sign me up!

I am okay with having 36 trading partners, but whatever works best for everyone is okay, too. I love working with all the different fabrics and trying different blocks. If it is easier for some, by all means, choose one pattern and stick to it for your blocks. I know others have done it and I don't mind at all. Do what you are comfortable with. Also, if you can't match my fabric, I don't care if you use white or tan or black or any other neutral color.

Three months has been fine for me, but I understand if others want or need more time. I think 4 months is fine, but remember, each of us still needs to prioritize our projects in order to complete the blocks on time. I try to do the blocks as the fabric arrives, or at least 2-3 per week. It only takes about 20 - 30 minutes to complete most blocks. I just don't think we should stretch it beyond 4 months - that leaves us with 3 rounds per year, if we desire. That sounds reasonable.

purplemem - I hope you do join us in round 3, I have enjoyed swapping with you in 1 and 2. :)