View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:53 AM
betlinsmom

I have been blessed to make friends at each Walmart I have ever shopped in. They are most always understaffed but as long as they let me hang around and look and touch the fabrics I dont mind waiting for someone to show up to cut my fabric. I have gone to Walmart in the midnite hours and sometimes at 3 or 4 am and there was no designated person to work Fabrics so I just walked around with my fabric choices and asked who ever I saw if they could get someone to cut fabric for me. They always found someone to help me and lots of times it was some guy who dint know anything about fabric so I coached him and actually this happened often enough that the manager s had instructed that in such instances the employees should cut slightly more for us than what we asked because it was not cut accurately. I think this is great because I can always use a bit of extra fabric!! Honestly my beef with walmart is on the corporate level. Local employess dont make the decision to ignore what customers want or need.Corporate Wal mart has gotten too big for their breeches.