Old 07-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Grandma12

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
It is very difficult to keep thinking positive when it feels like all we do is climb uphill.

You are doing great though! Keep up the good work!

Missy
But Missy darling....climbing up hill is GREAT exercise. :-)
so work to build up some muscle...one step at a time.
If you love me, no matter what size my body is...than you MUST do the same for yourself.

Love me enough to encourage me and pray for me even when you do not hear from me.

Today I had to have help even to get out of my bed...had to wait for someone to come help before I could use RR....humbling and humiliating. So much back pain...

Did not just take a pain pill and go back to bed for the day...
MADE myself move until body stopped fighting with me over the issue...took a short nap...unfortunately it was during today;s special episode of "Quilting Arts TV show 602...and I really wanted to pay attention, make notes and learn how...

if you want to see what I missed, go to quiltingartstv.com show 602. I am praying they have the recipe for the flour paste to spread on fabric and all the directions...was Sooooo kool, dying your own fabrics with watered down paints on top of dryed flour paste that had been scribbled in while wet, and then crackled when dry...

Life is looking up...and the scales are going down. Never fast enough..but everyone ready for item that now fits?

Necklace my family had gifted me with, and I can't even remember when, it has been so long...never could wear it.

Necklace cost them all a pretty penny...I am allergic to nickle, so has to be gold, and has medallion of family tree with a real gem stone for each of them...think it was a Mother's Day item...and until this last week, has just been sitting in it's original box...now fits LOOSELY around my neck. I was so happy, I cried

scales are now down in the 250 range...next month I am praying for the 240 range. Wanting to have PT work on building me up some muscle...so have started doing one step...literally...the same one step...step up with left leg, down with right...
next step up with right leg, down with left. I am up to 3X.

Had to work up from 0X...so this is progress since March.
And could not tackle step until I could stand, and then walk...

so please be gentle with my friend Missy...she is gentle and supportive, and loving with me.

Grandma12