Old 07-20-2010, 07:17 PM
FERSID

I purchased an ABM Innova 18" Longarm complete with a 12 foot frame.

It is an absolutely fantastic machine and the quality of both the machine and frame are excellent.

As mentioned in another forum member's response, the only place you need to oil is in the bobbin case.

Another fantastic feature on the Innova machines is that the needle head assembly can be released via a release lever and the whole assembly will swing up to the side and allows for fast, easy changing of needles, inserting extension tables, etc.

I purchased my machine from the ABM Innova website (after doing an enormous amount of research on every Longarm on the market) and the sales rep was exceptionally helpful in assisting me in making the best choices to suit my desired quilting needs.

I live in Ontario, Canada and my machine was shipped to me from Texas at an extremely reasonable $750.00 shipping rate (the entire shipment consisted of 4 crates.

In addition to the high quality machine and frame, the shipment packaging was amazing. All components were packed in wooden crates with plenty of interior foam buffers.

I also purchased a few extra add-ons. The machine is VERY user friendly and quilts like a charm.

I love my machine and frame and will be turning out many quilts for use personally and as gifts for friends and family.

Hope you find the machine of your dreams - everyone has their own personal preferences but I would suggest you check out the Innova Longarms.

In my opinion, they are the next best thing to a Gammil but cost less without sacrificing the quality and in some areas, the Innova exceeds in features you would not find on a Gammil.

I've attached some pics of my "baby" - maybe it will help in your decision.

Good luck in your purchase.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-73493.jpe   attachment-73494.jpe   attachment-73495.jpe