Old 07-20-2010, 08:05 PM
FERSID

My delivered price to me in Ontario, Canada was US$9,543.00.
The Innova comes with many standard features included in the above price and they also have a wide range of optional accessories.

As mentioned, I purchased some extras:

Cross Hatch Ruler attachement which also included a separate rail for easy adjusting.

Open Toed Presser Foot

Magnifying Lens

20 "M" Bobbins

20 #16 Needles

The machine comes with a very impressive array of features and attachments (which are part of the base purchase price).

Then you can choose to add-on/or customize your machine (right down to having it painted your own special colour - how fun is that?)

I plan to purchase a light frame for my machine as well as lockable casters and eventually, I may even go for the computerized stitching system and the Encording System (ya gotta check out Innova's video on the Encording - awesome!!)

The price may seem a bit steep (it did when I first thought about buying a longarm but the more I reviewed the machines out there and compared the features and quality of the machines, when it came time to buy mine, I was convinced then and still am, that the Innova gives you the best BANG for the buck and is a superior high quality machine.

Even better, this machine is manufactured by a reputable company that has been manufacturing for and supplying to the commercial quilting industry for many years so they know what quilting is all about!!!!

This was one of the most important items on my list of things to look for in a machine.

A machine manufactured by a company that knows and understands quilting NOT a company selling GLITZY mediocre machines that end up frustrating you by not enabling you to do the quilting you had expected and even worse, realizing you've spent an large amount of money on something that is inferior?

Hope this helps and good luck in your Longarm travels.