Old 07-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Rymer

Originally Posted by Kas
Originally Posted by kristen0112
Take your machine out, your tools, fabrics and thread put them in the car and drive away! Just kidding, it can't be fun having all that mess in your house. Anyway you could set your machine outside on a nice patio? How about going to the LQS? My LQS has a project night you could get a 'fix' there. Hang in there
Do get your machine out of the house or put it in a plastic bag that is tied shut! We did a remodel of the same size and I still have drywall dust two years later! We moved into a townhouse while the work was being done since we had to cut power to the house for two months. I took my machine with me, but when we moved back in, I set it up with a quilted cover over it. A month later when I went to finally sew, the thing was covered in gritty dust! It had seeped through the cover. I freaked out and took it to my dealer to be cleaned before I even thought about sewing. Then I left it in the sealed bag they put it into. I want to shoot my husband when he says he wants to expand the kitche six feet. No way. I will live with a small kitchen before I go through that again! But I do so love my new bathroom!
OMG your bathroom is AMAZING! our vanity looks SO similar to yours, same color granite top. ours is not nearly as big, but I will have an air tub (that also will have a shower, it's not a garden style like yours) but I'm so looking forward to that first bath in the air jetted tub! :) we are living in the house while the remodel is going on. we haven't had to loose power for more than a day or so here and there and we even added a new sub box for power. my FIL is a contractor and is doing all of this. it's messy but we couldn't afford to live elsewhere while it's going on. we are doing OK so far.....LOL