Old 07-31-2010, 05:55 PM
MistyMarie

Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
Originally Posted by fish92241
How hard is it to cut the sign material? Couldn't you use poster board instead if you have nothing to cut the sign material? Loved your tutorial and envy your organized stash!
You can ask the sign people to cut it for you for a fee. I am not sure if you can use posterboard for this. This sign material is sturdy and wonderful to use. My husband used his table saw to cut mine. I paid $17.00 per 4x8 sheet.
I hope you are able to do this it is very neat. But it is REALLY TIME CONSUMING!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
My sister owns a sign shop and does these for me. She has a special tool that cuts her boards. She does do them vertically, but I find that paper-clips work really well in the flutes of the board and I have not had a problem with the boards folding on me. If you cannot find a local sign shop that will do these for you, or if you don't have access to the cutting equipment, check out http://www.quiltfabricorganizers.com - You will also see some great pictures of what else you can do with the coroplast.