Old 08-04-2010, 06:59 PM
cizzors

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by cizzors
I need some help with this treadle I picked up yesterday at a garage sale. I'm getting excited by some of the info I'm digging up and my luck just doesn't run that way!

It's a Wheeler & Wilson D-9. Serial number is 2538191. What I'm seeing so far is that it dates somewhere between 1887-1905. There are no markings/decals on it at all(except the gold medalian on the bed)-in fact, it looks as if someone painted it flat black because I think I see brush streaks.

If anyone could help or point me to a good site for info, would really appreciate it.

I'll post some pics if I can. Not great pics and even worse photographer!
Go to the NeedleBar.org they have all of the information you could ever want.

Billy

Ok. Going to try this again. Billy, I went to NeedleBar as you suggested but not real happy with the site. Maybe I'm to impatient.

I followed all the rules and registered. Had to wait for acceptance which was the next day. Then I had to introduce myself with proper info. That was 2 days ago and still waiting on acceptance. My intro was no different then any other but obviously was not accepted because the post never showed up (as per instructions). I can't even read any posts while waiting to be accepted. I know-their rules.

I give up. If anyone can point me in the right direction to get me started, would really appreciate it.

Thanks again, Karen
Attached Thumbnails attachment-91856.jpe   attachment-91921.jpe   attachment-91922.jpe   attachment-91923.jpe