View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Katrine
Originally Posted by Rhonda
You are such a wonderful talented individual and I am so pleased to call you my friend!! The words elude me to applaud you and this quilt!! What a great piece it is!!
Whoever sleeps under it will feel like they are in Heaven!! LOL Sleeping under the stars! (sounds like camping!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
We are going to sleep under this one Rhonda!! When its finally finished I dont think I would be able to part with it - and no-one is going to be able to afford it anyway :mrgreen: :lol:
It is truly beautiful Kathy!! I was taught when growing up that you fold the quilt down to the end of the bed and don't use it or you take it off and fold it and set it aside at night so it doesn't get damaged. If I had something this beautiful I would have to do that rather than sleep under it!

I think my love of quilting is from when I was a child. At my grandma's I slept under a quilt my grandma and her guild made. It was a signature quilt and it had all the last names of my family on it. I have such strong memories of sleeping under that quilt.

I can't wait to see what you make next!!