Old 08-08-2010, 02:23 PM
zjsquiltymomma

Thank you for the kind words. I'm so glad your partner loved her quilt! Anyone would be blessed to have you for a partner. Enjoy your vacation!!
Originally Posted by BrendaB
Originally Posted by zjsquiltymomma
Brenda, you do such beautiful work with your DQ's. My daughter plays dolls with the doll quilt you made for her all the time. And I enjoy mine so much. I hope your partner posts something soon. Sometimes life gets in the way...maybe that's why it's taking a little longer for her to contact you. Big hugs!
Originally Posted by BrendaB
I hope my partner got the DQ I sent. I haven't heard anything and don't get to check every day right now, as I am out of town, but I haven't seen anything about it. It has tracking. My partner last month did not post a picture but sent a PM. Hope everything is okay with my partner and that she likes the DQ. I always feel like my skills are not good enough or maybe I didn't do a good enough job until I hear if the recipient actually is pleased. I know life gets in the way and I will be patient. :-) Everyone's DQs are so special again this month.
Thank you for your concern. It all worked out. I PM'd her and she has had a very hectic August. I told her not to worry about posting, just was worried that she may not like it. She said she loved it, so now I'm a happy camper. :-) I'm so glad you and your daughter are enjoying the DQs. It was a lot of fun making them for you both. I will have to sit out August. I'm visiting my son and his family in PA for a few weeks and have no sewing accommodations. Besides, it is all I can do to work from here and still have time to enjoy my family. It will be worth the effort. Hope to be back in September. :-) I will be checking occasionally to see everyone's DQs. You are such a great partner. Whoever gets you will be thrilled. I'm still loving the DQ you sent me. It is so special! You did a beautiful job on it and some day, maybe I will try that pattern too. See, you are also an inspiration! :-) Big Hugs.