View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 06:12 PM
mswordwiz
Banned

Originally Posted by LAQUITA
Well I just got as nice PM from the hostess saying she did not know what happend to my package but a replacement would be on it's way. As much as I appreciate this, I HATE to think that someone is spending double on me to cover someone elses's neglect.

i DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. i must be 'cursed' I have done lots of swaps on a scrapbooking board and quit doing them for the same reason! I spent time and money on people that never would return MY ss swap for me.

It'sad not only sad, but frustrating especailly in this day and time financially. On the other board we stasrted a "FLAKER" list. If your name or screen name awas on this 'list' you need not to join.

Maybe we should have that for this kind of swap. For those that flaked on others shoud not be allowed to swap out with the group. B/c they will continue to get nice things at others expenses.

I'd atleast like to know what happened? A family emergency or just a flake?

I will play one more time but I'd like to request someone that has PROVEN Swapping experience on this board. Can that be arranged?

Thanks for letting me vent, I'ts jsut SO FRSTRATING!!!!!!

LaQuita
LaQuita
This is my 2nd months swap, and if the host is telling you your getting a replacement, be happy. Not all boards do that, and I think Emily deserves a kudos for doing this month after month and keeping it running smoothly. I hope you get an awesome Secret pal gift.