Old 09-01-2010, 07:21 PM
wilhelmina

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh Meredith...this is a tough one. I agree...I want every little teeny tiny piece to show! You know I leaned towards the dark, so I like the black. I also like your cream choice! I agree..the right side...then are you planning on using one of the reds from the KT collection for the cornerstones or something different? I think that one looks really nice!

I haven't decide if I'm going to do the cornerstones and if I am..I haven't decided what fabric to use....decisions...decisions....
Thanks Luv!

Patti, I think Elle is using a black background with her blocks on point? That is lovely with those Asian prints, and your chocolate, well I think it is very stunning! Between you two, I thought I should look at the black, I was surprised how much I do like it, and it would be so much easier to use just one background fabric!!! I have enough of the one of my black fabrics to finish the whole quilt! It is the black with tiny vines...

The finish similar to Jane Stickle's would be so much more work! Although I like it a lot! I am pleased with the look of mixed fabrics for the plain tris. But I would need to cut those now, to have enough... However, I would have to use four different creams on the background, not like the right side with the color in the pic...and yes, I have enough red from this fabric line to use the same red fabric on all the cornerstones and I think that red would really pop! The dark green and brown didn't seem to make it past audition! I may use the black in the scallops around the edges for a final outline.

So, with that I guess I have a few more weeks to decide!