View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Bobbinchick

I'm also glad it is on the bottom so it looks like it will be an easy fix. If you want to try a bargello, I would say try some thing small before doing a big quilt and see if you like making them. I read on this board some where that one person had posted, don't look past the first step until you are ready to go to the second step. Take it slow too. Sewing those colors together can be tdious, but it is so much fun watching the pattern or design take shape. That's what makes the bargello fun to make. I will make a big quilt one of these days, but there are few other things I want to do before that and I will have to start colloecting colors for the one I want to make for my sister. In the book that his pattern is in, there is one towards the back that looks like mountains and sky and there are applique' trees and bears on it. Sis likes that kind of stuff, but it take 17 colors! I think my next project is a star spin and I have enough of this fabric for one. Have a great day every one and thanks for the nice compliments. Huggies, Fay