View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 05:18 AM
Mamagus

Thanks everyone for your advise... especially the people who have had experience with this.

Finn has had a seizure at 4am ... we woke up because Gus the schnauzer was barking at him and Finn's feet were hitting against a wire clothing hamper in the bathroom. I got up and turned on the light to see Gus sitting in the bathtub barking and whining and Finn doing this awful dance. I blamed it on 2000 Flushes because Finn will sometimes drink from the toilet and I had just put a puck in there. Fast forward a month and we are at our trailer around 10pm and Finn had just come back from a stroll. Another seizure but this one not so bad. Next one Sunday morning around 10 am he was lying in my recliner and he started paddling. We haven't seen him go into one. We usually see him when he starts the paddling.

I've been trying to see a connection. Something! Anything! Food is the only common denominator for a trigger. But the times are off a little. We feed him Pedigree Vitality which lists as its main ingredient: ground corn meal.

Such a hard thing to go through... but I know there are a million things worse that could be going on in my life so I should be thanking God for all things that are right!