Old 09-26-2010, 05:18 PM
clarerowley

In everyone's defense normally a foot only fits one machine and only does one thing - normally it is a quick answer that you find with what something does - not a list as long as mine. Even at the shows it's a bit overwhelming and I'm constantly trying to help everyone understand that despite the fact that our feet do more than every foot made by all machines combined - it is easy.

All I use is a straight or zigzag stitch. they fit all machines they do a lot - our site is broken down into different areas in my attempt to help you learn about them in a slower more relaxing manner.

if you want the fast - get right down to business list - you already got it here.

Each foot has their own page where you'll find videos that I've done and a list of all they do.

It's okay and please everyone know that I'm not upset at the frustrated posts - 22 years in business has taught me to be understanding as everyone assimilates information differently.

I appreciate all of your support but don't want anyone to feel as if an outcast for voicing their opinions. ((((HUGS)))