Old 09-27-2010, 09:26 PM
NannaJen

Originally Posted by jitkaau
Originally Posted by penski
i like those but i am going to wait till someone trys them out first i thought they were a bit pricey
Ah to live in a place where $25 was considered 'pricey' for machine feet! I wanted to buy a double cording foot last week and hesitated at $48...the next little item I wanted was $89...so I came away with neither and am 'making do'...
I'm a bit late chipping in, catching up after being away last week. Like-wise jitkaau, these American girls don't know what 'pricey' is, ha ha! Upgraded my Janome sewing machine a while ago to later model and paid nearly $90 for walking foot and $47 for 1/4" foot (had given the old machine and all the bits & pieces to daughter-in-law). These Creative feet sound great at $25 ea. wonder how much they'd bee here in Aus. Apart from the high prices here in Sth Aus, most quilting, fabric, habby stores just don't 'have things' that aren't the basics. I love quilting and sewing so much, but am wondering how much longer will be able to afford to do it. Will enjoy while I can, having everyone on this board with the advice, and chit-chat makes it even better. Good wishes to all, Jen