Old 09-28-2010, 02:52 PM
meow meow

I just purchased the Tinlizzy and paniced on my first quilt. I didn't purchase the machine to go into business but to get my nine quilt tops quilted without having to pin it all. My LA Quilter got to the point where she just wasn''t wanting to quilt anyone's but her own and every once in a while she would try to get one of mine in. I believe she got burned out and she has an American Professional machine which she wouldn't sell or rent to anyone. I have a monthly payment, can get my quilts done and have family members who are piecers but don't want to quilt so I have lucked out on them for side money plus the fact that I told them I would quilt for them but always have the disclaimer that I am not a professional. They loved my home sewing machine quilting so lets see how this other works out. The other thing you need to consider when you get a machine is if you will have enough room for it. I have the ten ft poles and it took up one whole area of my spare bedroom that had already been turned into a sewing room. Good luck on your endeavor.