View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:25 PM
BarbsCA

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I live in the land of Arnie! I'm in the capital of California with all those strange souls--politicians. I don't have to be around them just read in the newspaper about them. We're old-fashioned we get the newspaper everyday LOL

I'll make my list of questions to ask don't worry but I do have one question. Has anyone read or listened to A SINGLE THREAD by Marie Bostwick? I've always had a book in my hand to read but have discovered the MP3 player and besides quilting I'm listening to books. My library has a fairly decent supply of reading material for free but I do like to buy them too LOL I know just think I could use that money to buy more material! <G>

The reason I have just enough material for one more little project is I held myself back when buying that material. I've been online this week looking at all the material and it's not even the same as touching it LOL

I've had some health problems in the past and lost part of my eyesight so don't drive and don't care to ask the dh to take me. He would but it's just not the same as when my best friend and I go LOL she's not a quilter but her daughter is. They've been over so the daughter could give me some helpful hints too.

Goodnight Ladies. See you soon with lots of questions <G>