View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:32 AM
rwquilts

Originally Posted by piledriver
Hi Everyone, I think I've finally (almost) caught up. Just when I thought I had, I read a posting this evening that said we are on Blocks 17 & 18 this week. By my count I thought we were on 15 & 16 and they'd be due on the 5th. Whatever - I'll get there. Life has been hectic and I've woefully been playing "catch up" from the very beginning of this project. I couldn't rest until I had ALL my fabrics for ALL the blocks chosen, purchased washed and folded (and a good bit of them cut...not as many as I'd like cut but at least a month ahead). Now I just have to figure out what blocks I'm supposed to be working on. I haven't even had ANY time to read anything on the board since maybe August 10th or so. So tonight I hope to post all my blocks that I've done to date (and I guess I should repeat this message with each week's photo?) Hopefully I can stay with the group & ask questions of the group instead of pulling my own hair out. I am paper piecing and so far I've enjoyed this, even the frustrations that I have caused myself. I'm pretty sure I can be counted as a "convert" to paper piecing. Can't wait until I find time to look at everyone's posted blocks. Cathy in Baltimore County MD
Yea Cathy! Another convert to Paper Piecing! I would be "soo in the soup" if I were trying to do these blocks with any other method...I so admire everyone's abilities here!