View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:16 PM
JudeWill

Originally Posted by grannie-k
Originally Posted by JudeWill
What a fun idea! Maybe it would encourage me to stop losing and gaining the same 4 lbs. every month and instead keep going! I've been wanting to make a red & black one to go with my living room. And I've been wanting to try the disappearing nine patch. :thumbup:
I know what you mean. I have the same five that come and go time and time again. I would be weightless if I could keep the 5 away everytime! I love this idea even though I don't have enough time for all the projects I have now. I think I will do a block per 5 lbs. I want to loose forever at leasst 35 pounds. Granddaughter is getting married in March and would like to be the skinny (thinner) granny.
I wish you luck, luck, luck! I wish I had $5 for every time I have wanted to lose for someone's wedding, et cetera and never seem to make it. I also wish I could say I quit thinking like that and just want to lose to be healthier, but I can't say that. Right now, it's "lose before thanksgiving." :lol: Well, at least we keep trying, right?