Old 10-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Bev

Originally Posted by quilter1430
Before you go to sleep, are your last thoughts about quilt patterns and the colors you would choose and how you could combine the blocks? Do you love to just have an open quilt pattern book open and imagine the possibilities while you're watching TV or a passenger in the car? Were you terribly sad when HGTV canceled "Simply Quilts?" When you go online, do you check your quilting sites first for any news? Do you wear threads on your clothing (from so much sewing) and tell your friends it's your favorite accessory?
And here I thought I was the only person in the world who did all these things. You mean it's a pattern for those who quilt?
Here's something I do that I haven't seen mentioned here. I go to a site I love. Could be any of a hundred or more. I browse through all of their fabrics, and click on every one I'd like to buy. I even figure how much or how little I want/need. It takes a loooong time. Then I get my "shopping cart" total tallied up and add S&H , it usually comes to an astounding amount! Then I click out of the site, shut down the computer, and go to sleep happy. Is this nutty or what? It's like a little girl playing house in her imagination. :lol: