View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 12:23 PM
jojo47

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by jojo47
Originally Posted by G'ma Kay
Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by Lilrain
I regularly tell myself that I do not need to buy all these pretty fabrics, as there will always be more being made. But it does not help
You must also remind yourself that we are in a difficult economic downturn right now. There are people needing work, and if you stop buying fabric, what will those people do? I say buy, buy, buy. We need to support those struggling LQS's. Some day we may need a certain piece of fabric and that LQS will be closed. :thumbup: :lol: :roll: :oops: ;-)
Are any of the lines made in the USA?
Yes, all the fabrics in the Connecting Threads line are US -grown. I just got the latest catalog from them and oh! what quilters' candy they have!
Don't you just want to buy them all!?!? I am trying to keep from ordering anything else till I get some of my stash diminished.
Yes! Especially the batiks! They are really a siren song for me! But, like you, Gramof6, I' trying not to buy anything else until I get some of my own use up...AND I have plans for a T-shirt quilt for my SIL, but need to get the stabilizer before I can even think about that!