View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:07 AM
SharonAnne

Originally Posted by fishnlady
Originally Posted by SharonAnne
Originally Posted by fishnlady
Originally Posted by CindyinNY
They must know we're looking. The cheapest price I just saw was $22.46. Too expensive for me.
I think you are right. I have been looking at Amazon and there the cheapest price I think is around $16 used. I will keep looking. Supply and demand. Gets us everytime. LOL
There has been a run on this book, and the sellers caught on apparently and unfortunately. Wow. What a fish, and it's not just a story - you have proof. I'd love to visit Alaska - maybe someday!!!
Yes, that is why we came to Alaska. We love to go fishing and what better place. I caught a near 40 pound King Salmon this summer in the Klutina River. I was so thrilled to catch it.
What an amazing fish you caught!!! My brother worked near Hood River on the Columbia River Gorge between OR and WA. He studied salmon on the fish ladders and how they got the bends if you can believe that. I can recall as a child fishing on Oneida Lake in upstate NY with my grandparents. Nothing as large as yours, but just as exciting to ME. Perch, sunfish, and much more. From the lake into the frying pan for dinner. Yummmmm and funnnnn. Alaska looks like as close to Heaven on earth as you can get. Such beautiful nature there.