Old 10-15-2010, 07:37 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by clem55
Rhonda, you are a darling person. I was so happy to get your free templates, and I have been using them. But something must have happened to them in the maiing, because all the graph part was buckled, like it was in ripples. I took a sharpie and was able to remark some of them, not the wedge shape though, it was a disaster. You have no idea how wonderful I have found your tutorials, all get put in a notebook so I can find them fast and have them close-by when ready to user. I think what you are doing to help others is wonderful. Carol
Well that's a new one Carol! I haven't had anyone tell me that. I have had some break in shipping or the envelope rip and some are missing. I will be happy to send you new template plastic if you like. Was it all of them? The Dresden Kaleidscope is no problem to resend. Pm me your address and I will get them in the mail for you. I just use a glue stick to glue them on. I do cover the whole surface of the template and then lay the plastic on it and press it down.
thanks for letting me know. I don't want anyone to not be able to use the templates right.