View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 07:52 AM
fktsewing

I have a silver metal standing towel holder that is for bathrooms, shaped in an S on the top to hold the small towels and this is what I use to hold all my scissors---small ones on one side and big ones on the other--they just slide on and off.
I have 2 over the door racks that are made for spices and canned goods on each of the doors in my sewing room---one holds my serger threads & ribbons and the other my fat quarters. I have lots of silverware trays that hold other notions, the thimble cup that was out with the bathroom collection designed to resemble the Monopoly pieces. I have 2 microwave carts that I use--one for my steam press and the other for my portable ironing board & iron. On my cutting table, I use a divided silverware carrier for my scissors there and my rotary cutters. I have 2 large units with small & a few larger drawers that are in the Hardware dept for screws & nails --one for my buttons divided by color and the other for jewelry findings & beads also divided. I have 3 small drawer units that were at Kroger for a $1.00 each to hold all my attachement feet for my sewing machine, each drawer is marked with the name of the foot using my dymo label maker, and one of them I use for all my sewing machine needles also marked. I use plastic hanging file containers with hanging file folders to hold all my magazines. Just hang the folder and open the magazine in the middle and place on the folder---no bent edges and easy access to find the one I want.