View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 01:08 AM
plainpat

Loving all the funny happenings LOL....Have a couple more that weren't Holiday events.

MIL made noodles in her pressure cooker.a no-no.Lid blew off,noodles flew everywhere.Yrs later when kitchen was remodeled, they found dried noodle between cabinets & wall

I remember when dear FIL stopped in at lunch time & I'd made gravy...he loved gravy,but when I saw him coming, hid the gravy in the oven.Of course,DH eventually told FIL & he teased me for yrs about "no gravy for the mashed potatoes" LOL

The one DH never ever forgets & tells everyone about, was getting sick......cause I'd tried to poison him.Was it my fault? Anyway was trying to get things done before we were leaving next day on trip to Colo & Idaho.He had that day to work, then we'd leave around midnight (young for sure!).Sent him off with a lunch & thermos of coffee.....he drank a couple big swigs of coffee, then tossed the rest.

Instead of coffee....he'd taken it with water & dash of bleach (to clean it).He was ok till we got to 1st motel on the way.Then it was off to the bathrm...agin & again & several times more.Have to admit DD & I couldn't keep from laughing.He still says I'd poisoned him LOL

One more....our 1st micro came with a cook book & decided to make brownies in it.I did & even the dog wouldn't eat them! I use micro for heating up/not cooking.