View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 05:50 AM
grammyp

I have contacted these for prices and other info, but haven't heard back yet. This is the information I have available so far. I was thinking a 2 night retreat (arrive Friday evening and leave Sunday afternoon) would be good, but if anyone is interested in a longer one we can see about arriving Thursday. So far it looks like about $200-300.

Hargis has several "lodges" some with private rooms and dorms, some with only dorms. Price will depend on the facility chosen. Only one has a kitchen available.

The Benedictine Sisters have an old college dorm with some shared and some private rooms. Meals will be cafeteria style.

Magnolia Park Retreat has packages available, 2 nights/6 meals for $175, and 3 night/9 meals for $225. They do have a minimum of 15 participants to make reservations.

Grand Oak Retreat has 6 bedrooms that can house 2-6 each. They can accommodate up to 24 tables for quilters and will have irons and felt design boards available.

If anyone has another facility you would like considered, please let me know. I will be glad to contact them. Also, if there is anything special you would like included (trip to LQS, classes, games) I'll see what is available.

Thanks for all the interest.