View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 07:16 AM
grammyp

I have heard back from the Grand Oak Retreat:

Hi Beverly,

I would love for you to consider Grand Oak Retreat for your next quilt retreat. The website calendar is up to date so that you can see our availability.

I provide a 5 foot table and chair for each quilter along with cutting tables/mats and ironing boards/irons. I also have 3 portable felt boards for your use. Because of the additional items needed that take up space, I suggest to quilters to max at 15 so that the workspace is not too crowded.

The price is posted on our website depending on how many nights you want to reserve and I serve 3 meals/day. There is also a kitchen in your work area that is stocked with snacks/drinks. For a group of 10 or more during the week we are currently offering the 3rd or 4th night free.

Machines are secure with this being on 30 acres in our home. If you have any other questions just let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Cindy H.

They have $200 for the 3 Days/2 Nights Package. Six meals beginning with dinner on the day on arrival day and ending with lunch on departure day (brunch on Sunday). Grand Oak Retreat has 6 bedrooms that can house 2-6 each. If we have it here, some of us will have to share a room.