Thread: Buyin online
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Psychomomquilter

I ordered about 3 different ones, the fabric I got was awesome! and I have to admit, being it was the first time for me, I was kinda apprehensive about it, sending money (money order, pay pal) etc, my thought was what if its nothing but little ole scraps, stuff, you would normally throw away! But oh no!, the big box of material was waaay more than I really thought, the christmas material I got, is awesome, and have attempted to make the table runner that I said I would make, and the one that sent me panels, I wanted panels, she even said they weren't exactly panels, and what I got was something I will definately use.So I guess you just have to believe that the people will send you what you want.

OH another one! I wanted fish material so I could make something for a friend. I didn't want a whole bunch of it, and y'know the lady sent me about 4 different pieces and wenough to make a nice sized pillow for my friend to sit on it on a bank to fish!

andf maybe there will be a time someone may not send me what I asked for? I can use it somehow!

here are a couple of the ladies that sent me fabric.
Debbie,Umphress and cjmomma,mariposa,evie,mainladybug,pocoellie

I hope I got them all,but this is the list of the ladies that I got fabric from and am quite pleased with what I got. Mary/psychomomquilter