View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 04:50 AM
redquilter

I've been out of the loop for awhile, but do you mean to tell me there are STILL people whose angel dropped out of sight, never to be heard from again? That's awful. If any of the guilty parties are reading this, unless you have a good excuse, SHAME ON YOU! I'm a very forgiving and understanding person, but I'm sorry - a promise is a promise and a contract is to be respected and that's just what this was. We all get busy and things happen, but everyone can find 2 minutes to write out a little card. If finances are an issue, don't buy a card, make one or just write a note. The gifts don't have to be big, expensive items. That was made clear right from the start. Again, if money is tight, tell you angelee that and she will understand. I don't think any of us really signed on so we could get gifts. I believe we all did it for the fun of it all. But, let your angelee know you haven't forgotten her. No one likes to be forgotten. It must be especially sad for the forgotten ones when they see the rest of us posting pictures/descriptions of the things we've gotten and they haven't even received a notecard. I have been so blessed with my angel that it just makes upset that others have been neglected.

To those of you who are gulity - are YOU receiving gifts? Doesn't that make you feel bad that you are and YOUR angelee isn't? Right now, pack up something and address it to your angelee. Do it! NOW! Please! Pretty please! Make someone happy.

I'll get down off my soapbox now! Sorry about the tirade! I realize that the guilty parties probably aren't even watching this thread anymore, but maybe..............

I, for one, would be happy to "adopt" a forgotten angelee. Perhaps someone else would be willing to do the same. Wouldn't that be a nice way for us all to "pay it forward". Trupeach - PM me with your address if you want to be "adopted".