Old 11-01-2010, 10:50 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by azwendyg
Just curious... (I'm new to this thread, and totally jazzed about joining y'all here, and getting to know everyone!)

How long have you been doing this challenge?

How many of you are on a specific diet plan v.s. counting calories or watching portion sizes?

How are your methods working for you? And, do you have any helpful tips to share?

So now I'll answer my own questions to share with you...
I'm new here this month, but have been deailing with "weight management" issues all my life.
As of today, I'm back on track with kind of a hybred plan of my own based on the 6 Week Body Makeover, Weight Watchers Core Plan, and whatever else seems to work for me.
My plan does work as long as I stay motivated to DO it.

Does anyone else find it humorous that the reward for winning the weight loss challege is a bunch of "Fat" quarters? 8-)
To answer your questions............I thought it was hysterical that the reward is FQ I started this by saying trade your fat for FAT's but then I changed it to weight loss challenge with a prize. It sounded nicer. I started the challenge in March and we have new signs ups every month. I lost over 20 lbs at the beginning and have slacked off the last few months do to illness, I am disabled. Lots of people come and go but there have been a few that have been doing it for months. (we have lots of weight to lose) It is a FUN thread and we have become like family and we welcome everyone with open arms. As for you getting to know us, weeeeeellllllllll are lives are like an open book on this thread. We talk about everythin and I mean everything. We all are doing different things to lose weight I count calories. I am hoping I will feel better soon as I can get back open track.

Oh and don't fret about Missy she is harmless, or so THEY say :lol: :lol: :lol: