View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Jude

Originally Posted by sahm4605
I think that I will give my bro a call and see if he can get a couple of good pics of her for a memory quilt for maybe next Christmas. I think that a cuddle quilt will work good now. I think when I call him I will ask him what colors she likes. Or if he knows what colors her mom likes. I have a quilt top done that I wasn't sure who to give it to yet and might just use that top if he thinks she will like the colors. It is actually my avatar quilt.thank you all for the help. I will aslo see if I can get a couple of her shirts that my sil remembers most or likes and use them for the memory quilt for her. if my bro thinks it is a good idea. I just want to get something done by tomorrow night because I am leaving at around 6:30 am to drive to OK for the funeral.
Colors don't matter and men don't know very much about the process. Just finish what you have and present it to your SIL; she'll love that you care enough. Comfort quilts are beautiful and well received "just because". (I still don't know what an "avatar" quilt is. Do I need to know?)