Old 11-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Happymom6ny

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by Happymom6ny
Hi.. I need to lose weight and now that I'm in my 40's it's been really hard and I just keep gaining and I dont pig out or munch all day and I'm not a couch potato...lol But if you dont mind I would like to check back here even though I'm not signed up. I didnt see this post until last night because I'm a newbie and theres so much to look at on this board :)
May I ask how everyone is losing their weight? Maybe something will work that I havent tried. I need to lose between 40 to 50 pounds and that will put me to the weight I'm use to. I see you talk about recipes being here, are they on this post? Thanks everyone :)
Do you know what your weight was on Nov 1 or 2? Since you are a newbie I will still let you join in the fun. We are easy going here and as long as it is within the first week I let people join even through it is late and sign ups are suppose to be closed. I can't turn someone away who needs our support to get healthy. So just let me know if you want to join or just lurk.

Where in NY are you?????????
Oh that will be great if I can join. Yes I knew what my weight was because I check it pretty much. Ok I wrote my weight down....Thanks so much :) oh I'm on Long Island...