View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 08:37 PM
lilithcat

I have to chuckle at some of these suggestions. I suppose they would work on a normal cat but I have Lucy Fur! Lucy eats aluminum foil. Really. Water bottle, no way! She likes to shower with me. She tries to swim in the dogs water bowl. She likes the spray bottle game and tries to catch the pretty stream of water! A pan of marbles? She can pick up M&M's with her paw. She stretches her "fingers" out and picks all sorts of things up. She throws the rocks from my plants at the dogs sometimes, side arm. Marbles would make better projectiles!

At Christmas we put small jingle bells on the tree. She picked each of them off and would throw them down the stairs in the middle of the night to wake us up. I keep all of my pins in magnetic trays because she'll use he teeth to pick them up. She can pull straight pins out of several layers of fabric. Then sit there with it dangling from her lip until I take it away from her.

Keeping her off the ironing board is a lost cause. She can have the ironing board to nap on any time she wants. I've learned it's best to let sleeping cats lie! :lol: