Old 11-07-2010, 08:03 AM
lauriejo

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Tru my total loss is 31lbs. My cloths are 2 sizes to big! I was up to 4X. I wiegh 234.5 now, 4 more pounds and I will be where I was 18yrs. ago. YAY!! I wish I was at 185 like you!!!
Carrie you are doing great. and wishes do come true you will get to be 185 just keep plugging away. but I thought you said hubby said once you have fat you never go back do you want to be thin or just plump not fat?????????? I think it is great you are down 2 sizes I wear stretchie everything so I know some stuff is bigger but I don't know how many sizes I went down. The funniest was when my underpants here falling off. Since last Jan I lost 26 lb so I guees it will take me another year to lose the other 24. As long as we are all doing this together I guess I will continue. I really think if it wasn't for everyone on this thread I would have given up months ago.
Before I found this thread I hadn't even tried to lose weight, I had given up. You gave me a reason to try again. I did lose that first month, and that has given me the incentive to continue. That, and all the fun that I have here!