View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 06:37 PM
G'ma Kay

Originally Posted by Marvlin
Where did you find your iron? Please let me have the name of your iron too. I am also looking for an iron with the "resting feet" because of my arthritis. I have purchased three different irons from Rowenta, always going up to a more expensive iron hoping it would be better. The first one worked for only about six months then started leaking all over my ironing board and leaving rust spots on my clothes. The second one lasted for about a year and started the same thing, but was not leaking it was pouring water out faster than I could put it in. My third Rowenta I gave way over $100.00 for and it worked perfect, you guessed it for about a year and then the leaking started. I have been looking for irons again but wanted the one with the resting feet because of my arthritis but I can tell you one thing it won't be a Rowenta. I do iron a lot, not just for quilting but I am using a Black & Decker I've had for years now and it works pretty good for me, just doesn't have enough steam. Please give me some help with the iron search...........................
JoAnn's....it's also online, and is on sale this week for veterans day.