Old 11-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Leota

Originally Posted by bronald
Thanks. I know I'll do better tomorrow and it's good to be able to vent when I'm frusterated with myself. Thanks for listening.(or reading) :)
I fell off the wagon in October and can't catch up with it yet.... I have gained at least 3 lbs that I lost then gained then lost again...Those darn pounds keep finding me :(... wellllll, I decided tonight that I needed a PLAN to lose and keep those beasties off my bod....I'm gonna make me a schedule and i will get the sleep I need and if my patients (mother and dh) aren't ready to go to bed at my bed time... well they will have to get themselves ready for bed and their c-paps on the best they can. I'm tired of staying up till midnight waiting for them to finish their TV shows or reading or what ever else. I have to take care of me before I can take care of anyone else.
Thanks for leting me vent. I seldom do.
Today, we went to a buffet all you can eat... yup you got it... had to be at least 3000 calories...I'm still full.... I'm drinking water when I get the munchies because I KNOW I'm not .hungry...I may not need to eat tomorrow either... I at enough for 3 days... I'm only suppose to have max 1300 cal./day thats to slowly lose my weight! I need to increase my activity regularly. The month I lost 8 lbs... I was walking and watching a normal portioned diet. Nothing special just portion control... then October came and my favorite halloween candy was in the stores... I lost all sense and sensibility with control and restraint. Tomorrow is a new day ...