Old 11-12-2010, 08:05 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Happymom6ny
Originally Posted by irishrose
Happymom6ny, I used frozen green beans for two reasons 1) they have no salt and the smoked sausage had enough for me and 2) my freezer is too full. Canned ones are equally low calorie.

Evening munchies, needing crunchies - who are you mad at? Crunchy food is a good stress releaser. When I was upset recently, a couple of squares of Dove chocolate and a handful of almonds made it all better.

Evening munchies - save some daytime calories if you are a calorie counter and have 23 almonds. Almonds have MUFA fats that are good for weight loss. As do olives, dark chocolate and olive oil. Rice cakes are crunchy. The little flavored rice snacks are pretty good, but they are not portion controlled so it's easy to eat too many.

My evening snack this week has been yogurt (mine is not sugar free - I can't do chemicals), walnuts, olives and a fresh pear or canned pineapple. Creamy, crunchy, sweet and salty. Covers all bases.

We are all having a good day. Note to self: Keep any affirmations in the present - if you make them future, ie, going to have a good day, it ain't a gonna' happen!
Thank you so much for the up lifting... This sounds great..

That soup sure sounds great as well. It would be a great day to fix it but I have to go out and get some of the ingred.

That pic is so funny...My DD when she was like 19 she had her friends tape her to the wall like that and stayed there for 45 mins..LOL we have pics somewhere...hehe
That is too funny about your daughter! I love funny pictures and as the group that has been doing this challenge for a while now can certainly vouch for that! LOL!!

Missy