View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 04:33 AM
Suzan Larrimore

I want to thank God for all of my blessings. I asked for and was sent so many things. I am thankful for my DH. He is my best friend. He puts up with me and all of my messes, he doesn't get angry if I decide I don't want to cook, he just finds something to eat. I love him more now than I did when we married 26 years ago. I'm thankful for all of my children. They are mostly grown up and they are a good group of kids. They all did, or do well in school, they are hard workers, they are loving, kind, compassionate, and generous. They behave when they are not with me. I know because their friends parents tell me how well behaved they are. They make me so proud. I'm thankful we have a house to live in and the money to add the large addition we needed.(2 stories,4 rooms). I'm thankful we have a ton of laughter in our house. The kids mostly get along. I'm grateful we can do for them when they want something. Son #2 is going to go to Disney World with the marching band the day after Christmas. I'm thankful I have an outlet for my creativity. It's also a great stress reliever. Of course I'm talking about quilting. Quilting has also brought my sister and me closer. I guess I could keep going, there is so much to be thankful for, unfortunately, there isn't enough room here to list all of them.