Old 11-15-2010, 07:36 PM
tlrnhi

Yes, please PM me if you sent or receive. I will be going back thru the messages to find out if packages were sent/rec'd, but will take some time.
If by next Friday, I am seeing people have not rec'd their packages (stateside people), I will be sending out MEAN PMs to find out where these packages are. That's one of the reasons for the Delivery Confirmation and why it is so important.

Anyway....my mailman thinks someone likes me or something. He came to the door with not one, but SIX packages today. Machel was here when Courtney brought them in. A couple of the squishy envelopes said "thanks for hosting", but I'm not opening those until Reveal Day.
I want to thank everyone in advance for sending me something, but HONEST, it wasn't/isn't necessary, but I do appreciate it. I am going to have so much fun opening all these things that I don't know what I'm going to do. Probably cry is what I will do!

We are leaving for Thanksgiving weekend and I'm going to put a STOP on my mail while I'm gone. No one will be here to get the mail and I don't want any packages to sit outside and fear for them to go missing, if you know what I mean.