Old 11-16-2010, 06:13 AM
candi

Sure you can stay. But of course, you have to share the pretty package you got :thumbup:

Originally Posted by pattis47
I got my package today, but don't want to leave the bench, can I stay, please......I have sew much to finish and I like the company!!!! Just sittin, stitchin, and swingin my feet {they never touch the ground when I sit down}

Originally Posted by pattis47
Wait a minute you two, MD is just a littttle north of the panhandle, it looks like about 3 or 4 inches on the map, it might be for MEEEEEEEEEEE......joining you on the bench with my handy-dandy travel pack of "yet to be completed but oh sew started" projects.

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by candi
LOL. You are right, Terryl. But I AM east of the Panhandle even if not part of it, so I thought I am closer to that squishy than you are LOL> :mrgreen:

I'll bring my tree skirt to the bench and join you there. I need this finished soon..

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by newquilter10
My package was sent off this morning to some one in the eastern part of the Panhandle of Florida. Postal person said should be delivered Monday. Be on the look out. I do have delivery confirmation so will follow its journey and let you know where it is.
And this settles it :lol: Did you see this Terryl? :mrgreen: :lol: :XD:
Are you in the "eastern part of the panhandle"? I thought you were in the Jacksonville area. Pensacola is the panhandle, I know that much geography :lol: :roll: :lol:
:thumbup:
You know Candi, I don't know if screwystewie joins the swap or not but seems to me I remember he's IN the panhandle....Sew............could be it's going to him also dkabasket is somewhere between the two of us if I remember correctly...........give me time and I can remember more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: