Old 11-24-2010, 09:51 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by trupeach1
This is too much and someone belongs on the taught list FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!! Terri you know who sent me the frogs, you sent me a PM to open it I DEMAND you put them on the naughty list.

If you remember I received a gaggle of frogs and a cute little cookie tin with a stuffed frog in it. I laughed and never took the frog out UNTIL NOW. Not realizing when I first opened it the frog has a band around its tummy part with a big P on it, not bad, that's OK. I took the froggy out of the tin and it is wearing a thong :shock: :shock: :shock: as if that isn't bad enough on the back of the thong it says Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!! I would like each and everyone one of you to please send me a note and write on it Super Peach this way I could match the writing and find out how was so mean to poor little cute fuzzy Peachy.
I'm sorry but I really have not a clue as to who would EVER send you something like that!
TERRI.............................YOU BELONG ON THE NAUGHTY LIST!!!!!!!!!! For fibbing.

Magnoila does too for the gaggle of frogs and the thonged frog she sent me.

I received a very interesting Christmas card from Magnolia today. It didn't not say not to open it so I did. Thank you for the card and the info you included.

It has a nice note with a PS and I quote

"How does the thong fit? The frog was Terri's IDEA"

I sent something nice to Terri not a dead fish like Sharonb got or a elephant head like Patty or a pig head like Magnolia. And it was Terri's idea to be mean to me. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: