Old 11-30-2010, 12:01 PM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by craftyone27
I'm looking for some feedback on this, but I am currently inclined to cancel my Crafter's Choice book club membership. I have not been too happy with most of their monthly selections and have ordered very few books from them since my introductory shipment. They also really love to ship you books that you don't want and then really drag with crediting your account when you send the shipment back to them. I have also noticed lately that even their "members only" prices are a bit high. I just ordered a OBW book from Overstock.com for $15, Crafter's Choice wants $22 for same book. I also found it cheaper on Amazon and Connecting Threads websites. Can anyone think of a really great reason to keep my account? - I'm at a loss here.
I have been a member for years. I won't join a club where they send you books automatically. I never have to send the cards back. They do have some good bargains when they have a buy one get one free. I only get ones I can't find anywhere else. My tastes have changed since I first joined and find that if I haven't bought a book in a while they send me some really great offer.