Old 12-01-2010, 11:15 PM
dmackey

It was at Christmas dinner with the whole family, when my son was about 5 years old and he asked if we wanted to hear a joke. He stood up and asked "How can you tell if a snowman is a boy or a girl?" and with great delight he yells "Snowballs!" We all tried to keep a straight face, and he then decided we had no clue, so he bent his legs, separated them, and pointed to his crotch, and said "Get it now?". He then had to ask us all why we were crying as we bent our heads with shaking shoulders trying to hide our laughter.

My youngest brother's first child was just 2 1/2 years old and I was sitting with him on my lap, on the floor by the fireplace, with the whole family around, reading "The Night Before Christmas" and when I was done, he pushed against my abundant chest and stopped to take a squeeze or two and said "Oh, Aunti! You are so soft!" and then invited the room to touch me! Everyone got a great laugh out of that.

He then decided he needed to talk to JUST his dad. Come to find out, he told his father he needed to keep the fire going all night, so that Santa could not break into the house through the fireplace and needed to ring the bell like everyone else did. He didn't want any strangers coming in while they were sleeping. When he was put to bed that night, he asked his Dad to make sure the fire was going and all the doors were locked and told his mom to leave the milk, cookies and carrots outside.

My bro now has three little boys and the oldest at 7 said "piss" one day. He was told that was a swear word and never to say it again. So the 3 year old pipes up with "Sh*t is a bad word too, so you have to say poop, right Dad?" His mom and I had to run from the room to hide our laughter and left my brother to handle it.

The men in my family, my son and my brothers,their male children, all think farting is a hilarious sport and always try to outdo each other (so embarrassing!~) They turn absolutely purple with hysterical laughter. So, the bro's three boys get in on the game and the SIL says, "I don't see what is so funny." and the 7 year old chimes in with "that is because you are not a Mackey!" I guess marrying into a family does not include understanding farting humor.

Last but not least, when my 5 year old nephew went poop and come out of the bathroom, he was asked if he cleaned his bum good. To prove it, he dropped his pants, turned his back to us, bent over, spread his cheeks, and said "Does it look clean?".

These are just a few of the stories I CAN tell!

Diane