Thread: WOW! In shock.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Momsmurf

Originally Posted by Lilrain
I wish you all were here. This is the weekend for Fabric Depot's 35% off all fabric. They run this sale every month or 6 weeks. And they may just have the largest selection of quilting cottons in the country. Anyone planning a trip to the Portland OR area should consider planning it around their calendar. But of course this will only work if you are driving and not flying. They also have lots on sale at their website. fabricdepot.com
Exactly,Lilrain!
I was just in Fabric Depot yesterday, used my 40% off coupon on a two yard cut of $10.49/yard fabric and got 35% off the other two fabrics that I got 1 yard of each.
Before discount total = $41.46
With discount total = $25.88
Saving = $15.58
I can live with that.

For those who have never been there, there's 1.5 acres of floor space under roof. If nothing else, I would go there for walking exercise and socialization with the wonderful family of employees. They will do whatever they can to help get you what you want...as do the on line people.
I can't say enough positive things about them.

They do know that if they ever thought of closing the business there would literally be many of us demonstrating in their parking lot! (I was actually told that by an employee yesterday!)