View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by Flying_V_Goddess
Originally Posted by cjomomma
LOL!!! When I am angry I get the rotary cutter out and some fabric out and start cutting sq's or stripes. It seems to calm me down and with OCD and anxiety I need to settle as fast as possible.
I did that some of that myself this morning. My ex decided a couple days ago he was going to go on my Trench (the Kittie board's equivilant of a Personal Journal thread) and let me know what he thought of me (according to him, I'm selfish, heartless, and a bunch of other things that will get me banned if I say them), that he lied to me about his businesses going down the tube and that he has half a mil in the bank (not that I ever cared about his money, but that's a big thing to lie about), and that he was planning to dump me anyways (we never actually officially "broke up"---things happened and he got angry with me and stopped talking to me so I had to assume it was over). Why does he tell me this A MONTH AFTER we're over? And while he's badmouthing me he's trying to make himself look like the good guy...despite lying to me and saying that he was going to dump me (but he didn't because he "felt sorry for me"). I'm more mad than anything, but I'm also kind of hurt, too. And no thanks to him (and partially me because I exchanged words to defend myself), my Trench was locked by the mods so nobody can make new posts. Already vented to friends. Can't vent to mom without being critical towards me or going on a man hunt for the ex. Still feel angry.

Woke up this morning after having nightmares. Remembered the crap with the ex. Suddenly I felt like cutting the fabric I have been putting off. It was a little more satisfying to use that rotary cutter.
:thumbup:
I swear some people are just plain stupid. That ex of yours sounds like the frosting on a fruit cake.
Not exactly what I'd call him, but I'd get banned for saying such things.