View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Cordelia

OMG! I'm so sorry! I have Barbsbus' label! I forgot to send it with the quilt and it's still on my desk.

I'll send that along. I'm sorry.

I'm so busy with work right now I can't think straight. Even though I'm still doing my sewing on Saturdays, I don't think my brain is firing on all pistons.

I'm so sorry about that. I have a manila folder and a label for Barbsbus and I'll get that in the mail this weekend.

I'm working down at the SEC all week and truding in and out of D.C. and not getting home in time to go to the post office.

With the market like it is, there's lots of investigations going and I'm taking depositions there. My day starts leaving my house at 6:30 and arriving back home around 7:30 and going to bed at 8:30. Just really long days this week.

Imaquilter, I didn't get to put much on your quilt because I was the last border. But, if you're not in a hurry for it, I can design something nice for it. But, I wouldn't be able to do it until December because I'm getting ready for a craft show and I want to make a couple more table runners and place mat sets to sell. I'm also sewing purses too. (I can only sew on Saturdays, unfortunately. My job really is an imposition on my sewing time. hahaha)

Let me know if you'd like me to do it. I really wanted to put a nice pieced border on it to finish, but I really couldn't with that beautiful thread spool border the last person put on. It was just fabulous. But, now that there's a border from there, I can put a final border with a few points on it and bring it up to about 70" x 70" which I think is a good sized lap quilt.

Let me know. I have something in mind. I'll check back here tomorrow night aroun 8:00 (right before I collapse to bed.)

:D