View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 05:29 PM
wanderingcreek

I want to thank my secret santa so much for all the lovely gifts she sent me. I don't know her board name but her name is Kathleen C. from Mill Creek, WA. This box has been haunting me since it arrived and was so hard to wait to open it and then today was DGS 2 year old Bday party so I had to wait till everyone left before I could open it. She sent lovely fabrics, Christmas gift bags and tags, playing cards from Seattle, a lovely book (House Warmers), a Fons & Porter Magazine, cutter cubby, seam ripper (how did she know I was wearing out mine on this monster truck quilt I am trying to make!), sewing kit, sewing basket, lovely sparkly pencils, hand cream, glass cleaner with cloth (great because my glasses are always sooo dirty when I am sewing) a gorgeous purse pattern (It is called Rose and my name is Rose so I can't wait to make this one) and finally for my health and well being a dark chocolate bar. Everything is wonderful and I love the fabrics she sent. I can't wait to use them. Thank you so very much Kathleen! and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Wonderful Secret Santa Gifts!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142493[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142488.jpe